Ellis Engineering has been involved in the Radio and TV engineering
business for over 35 years. We provide full consulting services to
|All engineering work is completed by a Registered Professional Engineer
familiar with all FCC rules and regulations.|
|We are familiar with the intricacies of the daily operation of radio and
TV facilities and how the various departments need to interface to provide
the final on-air product.|
|Over 35 years of troubleshooting experience generally allow quick
resolution of audio, video, and RF transmission problems.|
Ellis Engineering maintains full databases of all pertinent FCC allocation
information. The latest available communication software is used to
analyze all types of coverage, interference, and allocation problems.
- Capability 1
- Federal Communication Commission Applications prepared by an
experienced Registered Professional Electrical Engineer.
- FCC FM Radio Application Sample in Acrobat Version 4.0 [1.9 Mbyte]
- FCC TV Application Sample in Acrobat Version 4.0 [0.88 Mbyte]
- Capability 2
- Allocation studies and coverage maps for the Radio and TV industry.
- Sample FM Coverage Map
- Sample AM Daytime Allocation Study
- Capability 3
- Coverage studies based on both FCC standards and detailed terrain,
vegetation, and interference concerns.
- Capability 4
- Designs completed with complete layouts and equipment requirements.
- Capability 5
- Installations completed using the latest techniques and equipment.
- Capability 6
- Thorough familiarity with computer operating systems and years of
computer maintenance allow reliable digital audio and video network
designs. Ellis Engineering is capable of handling network
administration from a remote location on Windows NT and Netware
systems. Should you desire some specialized software, we can
provide it to your specifications in DOS or Windows versions written
in Visual Basic or Visual C++, depending on the requirements.